Autor Thema: Deutschlandmeeting 2011 - "MainE barchetta in Frankfurt"  (Gelesen 25746 mal)

0 registrierten Nutzern (Mitgliedern) und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

GrandeTorino

• Gast
Re: Deutschlandmeeting 2011 - "MainE barchetta in Frankfurt"
« Antwort #60 am: 10. Juni 2011, 14:06:15 »
Hello Andrea :D the italy group is every year one of the biggest group and we will thank you very much, that you drove so fare to have a nice time with us :D
You also have pretty nice cars and we hope, that we can see you all in the next year in Breisach at Freiburg.
Thanks and regards and always good luck and good drive with your barchetta and we wish you all the best and they thank you :danke:
Klaus
PS Did you have also some good pictures or videos for us?

Hi Klaus, I put it on facebook a few pictures taken during the meeting, there are not many because I wanted to enjoy the meeting, the best pictures I have in mind  :D

To find me on Facebook: Andrea Bevione, you can not go wrong, in my profile picture there is me and my yellow barchetta  8).

Offline das Boot

• B-Flüsterer
  • Barchettaseelsorge Ostbayern
  • Galerie ansehen
    • www.b-dasboot.de
« Antwort #61 am: 10. Juni 2011, 15:04:48 »
Hello Andrea :D i am not a member of facbook, so i could not see your pictures :( I will not regist me there, so i will ask you, if you had some pictures for us, we can see :D Maybee you load your pictures on picasa, that we all can see your pictures you made...
I hope you spend a sunny time in italy and send some big big regards to you all...
Klaus
Hallö zusammen:-)) Komme aus dem Bayerischen Wald und bin auch ein Barchettafahrer seit es eben dieses geile Auto gibt:-)) na suche natürlich auch nette Kontakte zu Gleichgesinnten und freu mich natürlich auch auf Fragen und Nachrichten:-))

GrandeTorino

• Gast
« Antwort #62 am: 12. Juni 2011, 12:13:14 »
Hello Andrea :D i am not a member of facbook, so i could not see your pictures :( I will not regist me there, so i will ask you, if you had some pictures for us, we can see :D Maybee you load your pictures on picasa, that we all can see your pictures you made...
I hope you spend a sunny time in italy and send some big big regards to you all...
Klaus

Fabio has created a gallery foto:

www.scuderiabarchetta.com/galleria

Francoforte 2011  8)

I hope to see a gallery......

Offline das Boot

• B-Flüsterer
  • Barchettaseelsorge Ostbayern
  • Galerie ansehen
    • www.b-dasboot.de
« Antwort #63 am: 12. Juni 2011, 14:33:04 »
Thank you for the great pictures :danke: :D...
We hope you enjoyed the trip and have also a good time at home in italy and send big big regards to you all...
Klaus
Hallö zusammen:-)) Komme aus dem Bayerischen Wald und bin auch ein Barchettafahrer seit es eben dieses geile Auto gibt:-)) na suche natürlich auch nette Kontakte zu Gleichgesinnten und freu mich natürlich auch auf Fragen und Nachrichten:-))

Offline joe1960

« Antwort #64 am: 13. Juni 2011, 10:01:50 »
hallo barchettagemeinde,

wir waren als tagegäste dabei. es war einfach toll. alles hat gepasst. ja, und man muss dem orga-team ein großes kompliment aussprechen. herzlichen dank an euch :danke:

wenn es terminlich passt werden wir auch nächstes jahr als tagesgäste dabei sein.

nun überlege ich ernsthaft, ob ich nicht doch vorher noch clubmitglied werde.

grüße an alle "bekloppten" von
marianne und jochen